WeeMo tagged me for a meme. I've never done one of these before so this is pretty exciting! Each player writes seven random facts/habits about themself and then tags another 7 people at the end of the entry. Those 7 people need write their own blog entry and a synopsis of these rules. Remember to leave a comment on the blogs of the people you've tagged so they know to read your blog.
1. I can fall asleep anywhere. And I do mean anywhere. I have fallen asleep in the back of a cab, sitting on the sidewalk, on the hearth of a stone fireplace, in a movie theater... the list could go on and on. When I'm sleepy, I just fall asleep. I'm not picky about locations and noise levels. This is in direct contrast to my husband whose insomnia ranges from mild to severe depending on what is going on at work/in life. They say opposites attract, right?
2. While I have visited the capital cities of several European countries (England, Scotland, France, Italy), I have never visited the capital of the US. How sad is that? Its on the short list of US vacations hubby and I want to take, but so far, I've only seen it in pictures.
3. I was a big science nerd all through school and participated in science fairs every year from 3rd grade through 11th grade in high school. I made it to the state level 3 years straight in high school and is something I'm still pretty proud of.
4. I've been drinking coffee since I was in Jr. High, but didn't start drinking it black until I started dating my husband 7 years ago. I would often study at his apartment and he would make me coffee to help me stay awake, but never had any cream in his fridge for me. After choking down black coffee for several months and cringing with every sip, I finally started to like it. Now I think it tastes gross if there is cream or milk in it.
5. I cannot stand clutter. I can't think straight when my desk at work or my apartment is a mess. Thus, I am constantly tidying things up to maintain my sanity.
6. Pedicures are my big Friday treat every several weeks. I love pouring over a fashion magazine and sipping a cup of coffee while my toes get pretty and the massage spa chair relaxes my back. It is just heaven.
7. I LOVE ice cream! I would eat it every night for dessert if I could... but then I'd be big as a house.
I am now tagging skye blu photography, twentysomething, candy and sushi, blameitonthebabymaker, and theoretically speaking.