The Peru recaps are coming, promise. I'm just still trying to catch up on reality and then I can tackle reliving our vacation.
The next few months are gonna be busy, but in a good way! Before we left, I didn't have time to tie up some loose ends with upcoming events, nor was I able to even pencil a lot of stuff in. That all changed last night. Recent updates to my organizer include:
* 14 one-hour interviews for students vying for a summer intern position with my department (I'm going to be brain-dead after next week)
* confirmed hotel reservations for vino's fall wedding and blondie's sister, sporty's summer wedding
* bridal shower and tentative bachelorette party dates for sporty
* 2 possible barnes and noble author events for late-spring/early-summer
* LA Times sponsored 'Festival of Books'
* 2 cooking classes: knife skills and a course on various beef dishes
There is so much to look forward to over the rest of the year, it makes my head spin!