Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baby goodies

Yep, still on baby and kid sewing and will be for the forseeable future. No, I'm not pregnant, it just seems as though everyone I know is. :) After the ~20 babies I knew that were born last year, I think I'm up to ~8 or so for 2010 (most due for later this year). Let's just say that I'm stocking up on Oliver + S patterns, kid friendly prints and lots of minky fabric. Wheeee!

Here are the latest projects:

Contrasting pink and green baby blankets for twin girls that were wished and hoped for for a long time before entering their parent's lives. :)


A pink and orange retro floral minky blanket with complimentary O+S Bedtime Story Pajamas. The mom is another pinkaholic, with a special love for Vespas, so this fabric called out to me when I saw it. It seemed very appropriate for a baby gift for her little girl.

I've got another blanket, blanket/clothing combo and first birthday outfit in the que so more baby goodie pictures later this month.

5 comments:

kim said...

Just yesterday, Keith said, "These are my favorite blankets. They are SO nice!"

Thanks again! xo

Winnie said...

So pretty! You're getting to be such a pro now :)

dapotato said...

love the vespa kimono set! seriously this stuff looks better than stuff in stores.

Vanessa said...

Adorable outfit! I really enjoy your blog! I happened upon it a few months ago thru PR, then I lost it; but now I have found it again, and I am so HAPPY!

wan said...

that is the most adorable fabric EVER!