Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Swamped

Weekend was awesome, so much to tell. And pictures to boot!

However, I'm absolutely swamped with planning our office holiday party and assisting my co-worker with planning the annual cookie exchange (which was yesterday) -- as in, the stuff is bleeding over into my evenings and I'm doing well to get 6ish hours of sleep a night. Blah.

It's all over with this afternoon. Tonight I'm having dinner (and a glass of wine I could swim in) with the hubs and tomorrow night is the laker game. And then, on Friday, I have day off and am catching up on my posts.

And now, back to holiday party planning madness....

5 comments:

Kay said...

omg you took on the joby job of planning your work holiday party???
lots of stress i bet.

pictures please

dapotato said...

yikes! glad the crazy busy-ness will be over soon. i feel ya.

wan-nabe said...

yay for wine and days off!

another laker game, eh? i'm jealousE!

R said...

I'm curious to see how the holiday party comes out. ;) Please bring pics back with you! :)

Nanette said...

Wow! Busy, busy month!