Jim has been away on a business trip for the past 2 days and I had a list of stuff I was going to get done in his absence. Let's take a look at the proposed list and the current status of each item, shall we?
1. Exchange skirt at Banana Republic. Check
2. Pick up the dry cleaning and put it away. I picked it up, yes, but I only brought half of it actually into the apartment. It's now lying on the floor, still wrapped in plastic. The other half is still hanging in my car.
3. Make dinner/use up the leftovers. Wednesday night I could barely muster the energy to make a sandwich. Last night I had cheese and crackers for dinner. Neither of these things were said 'leftovers.'
4. Unload the dishwasher/tidy up the kitchen. I've been using the clean dishes from the dishwasher, but the bulk of them are still sitting there, waiting to be put away. As for the tidying part, the dirty dishes are stacked in the sink (since there is no room in the dishwasher), which must count for something, right?
5. Catch up on my DVR'd shows. The box is still at 88% full.
6. Get to bed at a reasonable hour each night. Midnight on Wednesday and 11pm last night. That isn't even reasonable on the weekend for me, much less a work night!
I'm blaming my lazy ways this week on the time change. Thank god it's Friday and the weekend is almost here! Hubs is home tonight for dinner so hopefully I can get my act together to actually get stuff accomplished over the next 2 days.