Four Jobs I've Had In My Life
- Office assistant at a corporate dental office --- my very first job at 14!
- Salesgirl/Cashier at Nordstroms --- the discount was so much fun.
- Dance teacher at my old dance studio --- taught tap to little kids.
- Office manager for a small dermatology office --- worked my way from lowly med. asst to basically running the place.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over
- Office Space
- Dirty Dancing
- Pretty Woman
- Shawshank Redemption
Four TV Shows I Like To Watch
**I'd like to note that based on my previous post about my love of TV, obviously choosing just 4 is too hard. **
- Grey's Anatomy
- Biggest Loser
Four Places I Have Vacationed
Four Of My Favorite Dishes (I'll give it the twist of listing stuff that I make at home)
- Pan-seared filet mignon w/creamy mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus
- Salmon and Asparagus in Parchment w/white rice
- Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Chili
Four Places I'd Rather Be
- Home in bed
- On a beach in Hawaii
- In a cafe in Italy sipping espresso and people watching
- Shopping in SD with my friend K
Four Websites I Visit Daily
Gimme Skinny -- fellow sparker that is gearing up for a half marathon.
Paved with Good Intentions -- a foodie whose blog is filled with so many yummy pictures of meals she cooks that I drool all over myself while reading her blog.
random thoughts on a daily basis -- my dear friend wan just had a baby so i know she has tons of free time on her hands and would love to fill this out ;)