- Got up at a decent hour, made breakfast and cleaned the kitchen.
- Made it to an early afternoon step class.
- Ran some errands in Beverly Hills (thankfully traffic wasn't too icky) and then did some light grocery shopping.
- Made dinner and relaxed with the hubby on the couch with a bottle of red wine and watched Chinatown.
- Made breakfast at home, watched some news, straightened up the apartment a bit.
- Tried a new ballet stretch class and a bollywood dance class --- both of which were a lot of fun and well-worth the money. Will definitely be back to both.
- Worked on baby shower invites (can't post them here b/c I don't want to spoil them for the guest of honor).
- Did 5 loads of laundry (how 2 people can create so much laundry is beyond me; I can only imagine what happens when you add a kid to the mix. yikes!).
- Walked over to the Grove for dinner at Marmalade Cafe. Sat next to a family with several small children and was shocked at how well-behaved they were. I'm kicking myself for not mentioning this to the mom --- I'm sure she would have liked to hear how much we appreciated her (and her husband's) efforts at teaching her kids table manners.
- Spent the rest of the night on the couch folding laundry while watching a double feature of 48 hours mystery.
- Met Kelly at the Farmer's Market in Hollywood for some early morning shopping. Picked up some beautiful berries (they tasted as good as they looked) and some heirloom tomatoes. Can't wait to go back next week.
- Finished off the baby shower invites.
- Went to a lyrical jazz class in the late afternoon (yes, I fully realize I'm on a total dance kick, but it's like I just can't stop.)
- Made dinner, packed up my lunch for today, finished straightening the apartment and then collapsed into bed fairly early.
See, too much to do and not enough hours to do it. The kicker of all this... I slept horribly last night and somehow still managed to pop out of bed right when my alarm went off instead of hitting snooze 3 times (my usual morning habit). This meant I actually had time to not only get ready, but also put away the clean dishes, put gas in the car and still make it to work early. I'm really hoping the rest of this week goes as smashingly well as this morning.